Trekking in Kalimpong region can be the most pleasant and unforgettable holiday experience in one’s life. Kalimpong offers some of the most spectacular treks along the magnificently beautiful hills that surround it. The charm, beauty, mystery and adventure of the mighty hills slowly unfolds as one treks through the sleepy hamlets, dense forests and lush green fields. The treks range from easy strolls in the countryside to mild treks at elevations around 3000 ft. to 7000 ft. The villages here are still very remote and all inhabitants very friendly, honest and enjoy the company of guests. The best season for treks in this region is from the last week of February to mid May and October to February. Treks during spring season are most beautiful due to large variety of flowering plants. The visibility of the Himalayan range is excellent during the winter season.
- Kalimpong – Gumbadara – Buddabare – Kaffer – Samthar – Suruk – Shivkola – Samco Ropeway (4 days)
- Kalimpong – Gumbadara – Buddabare – Kaffer – Samthar – Yongri – Ponabu – Coronation Bridge (5 days)
- Kalimpong – Gumbadara – Buddabare – Kaffer – Sinjee – Relli – Kalimpong (4 days)
- Kalimpong – Buddabare – Kaffer – Samthar – Sinjee – Relli – Kalimpong (5 days)
- Kalimpong-Gumbadara-Buddabare – Kaffer – Relli – Kalimpong (3 days)
- Kalimpong – Reshap – Lava – Pankhasari – Jorepokhari (Rochela Top) – Todey-Tangta – Parentar – Jholung – Rongo – Kumai – Samsing (7-8 days)
For more details on Activities, Contact here